Density of Microsilica
|FOB Price:||US $ 100 - 200 / Metric Ton | Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Metric Ton/Metric Tons 20MTs|
|Supply Ability:||3600 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month Quarter|
|Payment Terms:||D/P,T/T,Western Union|
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JH
- Model Number: JH90
- Color: Grey,Grey&White
- Feature: Microsilica
- Main Raw Material: Silicate,Silicon
- Type: Microsilica,85%-98%
- Hardening Feature: Extra Rapid Hardening
- Heat of Hydration: Low-Heat
- Strength Grade(Mpa): 42.5
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||In jumbo bags of 900kg/bag or 300-500kg/bag, 20kg/bag.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 Workdays after order confirmed|
SpecificationsDensity of Microsilica
1.Microsilica/Silica Fume 85%-98%
4.Meets the ASTM 1240
- Microsilica , also called silica fume or micro silica, is a byproduct of producing silicon metal or ferrosilicon alloys.
- Silicon metal and alloys are produced in electric furnaces. The raw materials are quartz, coal, and woodchips.
- The smoke that results from furnace operation is collected and sold as silica fume, rather than being land filled.
- Silica fume consists primarily of amorphous (non-crystalline) silicon dioxide (SiO2), its average granule diameter is 0.15~0.20 µm,specific surface area is 15000~20000 m2/kg, and it has extremely strong surface active.
- Microsilica can be used in a variety of cementation products, such as concrete, grouts, and mortars as well as elastomeric, polymer, refractory, ceramic and rubber applications.
- HS No.: 28112200 China Origin, microsilica meets the requirements of ASTM C-1240.
2. Main function
- Very low permeability to chloride and water intrusion.
- Extremely high electrical resistivity (20 to 100 times greater than ordinary concrete).
- Increased abrasion resistance on decks, floors, highways and marine structures.
- Superior resistance to chemical attack from chlorides, acids, nitrates and sulfates.
3.Specification of Microsilica JH90
min 90 %
Loss on Ignition(L.O.I)
max 3 %
Moisture Content(H2O )
max 1.0 %
Percent Retained On 45μm (325 sieve)
max 2.0 %
250-300kg/kg/m3 and 500-800kg/m3
4. Luoyang Jihe Micro-Silica Fume company
We are willing to take a sincere attitude and cooperation with you.
We have our own test lab in factory and supply stable and reliable microsilica to our customers.
We have 3 microsilica factories in Shanxi, Qinghai and Yunnan, our price is low and reasonable.
We have warehouse in Luoyang and have transportation partner. Delivery is fast and easy.
Our sales groups are positive attitude, and 24 hours feedback service to ensure the service is good.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|